Our company applies a Strategic Policy of strict commitment to the principles of
The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that any activity of the Company is exercised in a socially responsible manner in order to minimize the negative consequences that can result in excessive and problematic gambling.
1. Observe the rules of social responsibility and social empathy.
2. Raise responsible advertising.
3. Conduct the Games in a fair and impartial manner in the framework of the law.
4. Maintain a safe and supportive environment providing Gaming products and services.
5. Do the procedures to protect vulnerable groups and to exclude minors from engaging in gambling.
6. Provide information to the players, so that their decisions on gambling should be taken in full and correct information.
7. Inform Players about the accessibility of timely and accurate help with problematic gambling.
The site provides a variety of information to help players to make informed decisions about their participation in gambling. This information includes:
• Principles for Responsible Gaming.
• Practical advice on how to keep the gaming process within safe limits.
• Self-assessment tools on gambling.
• Information on services to address problems with gambling
• Principles for Responsible Gaming
We want you to enjoy the experience of online games and advise you to remember that:
☑The outcome of gambling depends exclusively on luck.
☑Gambling offers fun and not a means of income or wealth.
☑Gambling must not threaten the decent standard of living, does not adversely affect family and social relationships.
☑ Participation in gambling activities is a free and independent personal decision that should be taken without provocation or incitement.
☑ Please try to establish limits for purchasing, wagering and even losses before you commence gambling.
☑ Daily deposit limits can be set by contacting our Customer Services department.
☑ Try to consider how long you wish any gambling session to last before commencing and be sure to keep an eye on the clock.
☑Try not to let gambling interfere with your daily responsibilities.
☑ Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
☑ Do not turn to gambling as an alternative source of income or as a way to recoup debt.
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
2. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
3. If when gambling you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
4. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
5. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
6. Have others ever criticized your gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
8. Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
9. Have you lost interest in your family, friends or other pastimes?
10. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
11. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble more?
12. Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely it is that you have a serious gambling problem and may wish to seek help.
In the framework of the KETHEA-ALFA Program operates hotline for problematic preoccupation with gambling, telephone: 1114 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), from Monday to Friday 9:00 - 21: 00.
The Staff of our Company is trained in the basic principles of the Responsible Gambling. All employees who have contact with the public is required to:
☑ Maintain strict security measures to protect the Player.
☑ Provide Gaming guide, which includes comprehensive and accurate information about the terms of participation in the Games, payouts and profit rates. Our support service has to inform players about any change in the conditions for participation directly and clearly.
☑ Protect personal data and privacy of Players information from unauthorized authority.
☑ Advise to players who have behavior problems from gambling, organizations that offer social and psychological support.
☑ Inform Players for the process of the exclusion status.
Whilst most customers are able to enjoy gambling, we acknowledge that for some players gambling is not fun anymore. For those players who wish to restrict or discontinue the gambling activity, we provide an Account Closure service. The account may be re-opened at a later date but only if the request is made in writing with a 24hour cooling off period after the application. If you require information relating to this facility please contact Customer Services via the Main page of our website.
We offer customers the facility to limit the amount of money that they are able to deposit into their account in any rolling 24-hour period. This amount may be revised at any time however any increase will be subject to a waiting period of 24 hours from the time the request is made. To change your deposit limit please contact Customer Services via the contact us section of our website.
By Law, It is not permitted for someone under the age of 18 to gamble. We reserve the right to ask for proof of the true age from any customer and to carry out checks to verify the information provided. The account may be suspended and the funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The legal gambling age varies according to country and we advise you to carry out a local research. In order to avoid illegal gambling activity, we may undertake a security check with a third party to verify that you are truly not under 18 years old.
• Not allowed entrance and retention at the venue of betting for adults, when they accompanying minors.
• Please discourage anyone minor from having access to your account.
• If you need advice and help with this issue, we recommend some software - specifically designed for parents - that filter internet websites depending on their content.
We remind you that in order to avoid any potential misuse or fraudulent activity to never share your account logins with third party.